Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Store

Hi:

After been named "The Bargain Queen" and also realized that I don't need any extra stuff, but I still love shopping, I decided to start my on-line store, just for fun.

This is how it works, most of the stuff is new, as new or gently used. If you are looking for something let me know and I'm sure I can find it for you.

If you want any item, e-mail me right away, I have some meeting points, but since I'm just sharing this with family and friends I'll probably meet you at your house or mine. If not at:

The Arboretum,

South Park Mall,

Ballantyne (Johnston)

Cricket Arena

Dilworth

Exit 23 Huntersville

Exit 30 Davidson

Indian Trail (Lawyers rd)

Mathews

Fort Mill (Carrowinds)

Tega Cay

Waxhaw

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking

Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment